Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What's Your Favorite Ice Cream?

Hi, It's Jasmine. You know, the one who wrote about Mrs.Bains birthday. Well, today im writing about my favorite ice cream. My favorite ice cream is white with Oreos in it and it's called Cookies and cream. What's your favorite ice cream? Cookies and Cream is so good and in fact, I want some now. HeHeHe!! If you like ice cream raise your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care.HaHa!!!
That's my favorite ice cream. I'm kind of weird so if you're weird, hey how's it going?!!!
Love Jasmine from Mrs.Bains class

4 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you Jazzie! You ARE weird! Just kidding! My favorite ice cream flavor is mint and chip. Mr. Bain likes Heath Bar. He says my ice cream tastes like toothpaste! Not even!

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You act like me after I drink Sprite!!!!!!!Wee!I am getting some right now!And I can't help it!Cool Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolate ice-cream!!!!Ice-cream?Where are you?Oh,sorry.I ate you and didn't throw out you cloths.

    P.S.The cloths mean,"I didn't throw out your wrapper.":)

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!