Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Friends by Samantha

My friends are,Carmon,Suzette,Madie,and Tamara.First,Carmon would treat you very nicely and is a great friend.We always play together,unless she's benched.She is the ruler of me,because I say so.:)She doesn't really rule me.We are just great friends.My next friend is Suzette.She is very nice too.She is in my class witch makes me very happy,and these are the reasons.1,she is nice.2,she is my friend.3,she is nice again.:)4,she is rarely never mad.Wouldn't you want a friend like Suzette?Hi Suzette!My next friend is Madie.She is nice,strong,and sweet.She ran through the swings with peaple swinging,got hit,and didn't care and said,"That was cool!"She is pretty strange too.She scared me when she got hit.My last friend is Tamara.She has alot of trouble on her Ss but I don't really care.Why?Because my name is Samantha and I wouldn't be mad if she called me,Snamantha.She is really nice & never gets mad.And that is all about my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!