Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Birthday by Nate

April 18,
On my birthday I went to the park to have my birthday party.I had lots of fun.I had cake that had bananas. After I blew out the candles, they put my head into the cake. It tasted good. On my birthday I played softball. Most of my family played.We had to split up into different teams. What sucked was that my mom was on my team. But she still made it to first base. That was unbelievable that she made it to first base. My team still won. I wish it was my birthday again.

P.S dont let your mom be on your team!

3 comments:

  1. Funny!! Whenever I play soft ball I won't be on the same team as my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nate! What have you got against moms??? I guess I have to admit that moms aren't always great athletes. By the way, did everyone still eat the cake after your face was in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worry Nate!My mom does nothing but eat,sleep,drink and play her computer.She also works.:)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!