Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Me In The Snow by Samantha



When I was 3 or 4,in Virginia,snow always came down in winter.It was a lot of fun!I remember my dog,Yuki,(You-key)pulling me on a sled.It was fun until he went nuts and started a dog sled race!He kept running,my mom kept chasing,and then,"BANG!"Yuki led me to a dead end,I crashed into a trash-can!!!Silly dog!I kept crying all the way back to the house.It was fun playing in the snow before that.But I don't think I saw any yellow-snow.What is yellow snow anyway?My snow hat was so cute.It was a blue dog.I love snow a lot!!!!!


P.S.That was a picture of me before the accident happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!