Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Beach

Have you ever been to San Diego beach? Well I have and my family even ate there. If you have been there it is so awesome. They have so many places to eat, like pizza and burger places. There are two museums there that you can go to. One's grey and the other is like a cruise ship. The museums are pretty expensive. It's like 15 dollars for one person. There are these people that bike around with chairs that you can sit on and they will take you were you need to go. If you go to the beach, nice!

By Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I love beaches,but I don't think I'v been to San Diego Beach before but I do know that I been to San Diego Zoo.Cool post Jasmine!

    By Samantha

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!