Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Monday, November 16, 2009

ClubPenguin By:JesusPartida

Hey it's me Jesus, I am going to tell you all about the awesome game called ClubPenguin.ClubPenguin entertains the players with a game of life with a penguin.First,you will usally appear in town.There is a disco nightclub in the town.You can play the DJ or have a dance off.You can get a job,have mail,have an igloo,and get puffles.They cost 800 coins.Luckily,the ClubPenguin team gives you 500 coins to start with.You can chat and make friends.I have about 29.One of them is my cousin!Membership means more!If your a member you can be in perties,plays,buy clothes,and decorate your igloo for the holidays.I'm getting one for Christmas!I hope I get it in time to decorate my igloo.If you do a good job at any play you'll probaly be nominated for the ClubPenguin Play Awards.there is a map and in the diffrent places,most of them have a game.In the Dojo,if you earn your black belt you'll become a ninja.I'm already a ninja.There is a coffe shop and pizza parlor in here.you can get delicous meals in both places.Olny in the coffe shop,if you go upstairs you'll get to the Book Room.There are wonderful books here.Clubpenguin is truly an awesome game!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, Jesus, you've convinced me. I'm going to stop by Club Penguin for a visit. Maybe I can get an igloo decorated for Christmas too. I'll look for you with the secret code you gave me *wink, wink*
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am confused. Is Club Penguin a video game or a board game??? Sorry that I am so out of it. You definitely made it sound fun though! Good luck with that igloo! -Mrs. McCullough (BTW, we only talked about serious business at our last Panther Post meeting....shhhh!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Clubpenguin.com!Mrs.McCullouh,Clubpenguin is a computer game.Just go on Clubpenguin.com.Its that simple!!!Cool Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!