Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Brothers And Sister by Samantha

I have two very annoying brothers and one cute baby sister.My ANNOYING BROTHERS are the most weirdest an annoying things you can see!One of them is 5 and his name is Timothy,we call him Tim or Timmy for short.He loves Thomas the train.You should see his collection!My other brother is 6 in a half,his birthday is next month.His name is Daniel.If he calls me Sammy,I call him Danny.He is in love with STAR WARS!!! I HATE HIM! No not really,he would say that to anyone!Even my dad and my step-mom!!My sister is so cute!She is 10 months old.Her name is Riley.When she want her mom,she cries "MAMAMAMAMAMAAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMMAMAM!!"I love her alot.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha! It's Mrs. McCullough. I have two boys about the same ages as your brothers. Ezra is five, but he'll be six in December and Caleb is four. They love Thomas the Train and have quite a collection too. They also love Star Wars!Ezra was Anakin last Halloween and Caleb was Yoda! They have three light sabers each. My boys and your brothers would really get along.

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!