Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Favorite Artist by Samantha

My favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh.He drew many amazing pictures.My favorite one is Stary Night.You can see a millions and millions of stars.It is amazing!Vincent Van Gogh is so cool!Vincent Van Gogh really is a true artist!Quiz me on the pictures!No,just joking!:)I drew pictures of his pictures.I drew his ires picture and the sun-flowers.It is fun.When you paint a picture of Vincent Van Gogh's,think how it was to be an artist,like ME!:)Vincent Van Gogh is the ruler of all artist,like ME!:)GO VINCENT VAN GOGH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Van Gogh too! What our readers don't know is that Samantha's painting of Van Gogh's "Irises" is going to be on display in an upcoming district art show at Stokoe Elementary. Stay tuned for more news...I'll have to post a picture. Samantha is a wonderful artist and everyone can see that she is also a very creative writer!
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!