Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mrs.Bains Birthday is Today

Today is Wednesday, November 4, 2009.
My name is Jasmine and I'm one of Mrs. Bain's students.
Today is Mrs.Bain's birthday and I brought her cookies and some candy.
The class started to sing,"Happy Birthday to you". Mrs.Bain looks very pretty today and is wearing a white and black shirt and light blue. Bobbie brang Mrs.Bain a ballon and Jesus brought a homemade card and a bear, others brang cards. Mrs.Bain is the best teacher ever so you people out there are missing out. Boo hoo for you. That is my story about the greatest teacher on earth.

P.S Happy Birthday, Dude :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing a blog about my birthday, Jasmine! I can't believe how spoiled I feel, having such an awesome class! Everyone has been so nice. I didn't even know you all knew it was my special day.

    Thanks to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Jazzie!Cool!Cool!COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thats cool!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!