Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Beach by Sam:)



When I went to the beach,it was so crowded.Me,my mom,aunt and uncle,went to the beach.It was a lot of fun,but 1 thing thats not fun is.......to many people!.My aunt tried to put sand all over her,because I said that,"If you lie down,I'll put sand all over your body,but not on your head"But the answer was,"No thank-you."If I were her,I'd do it.It's just for fun.Then,I went swimming!The best time of the beach is SWIMMING!!But,my uncle took over and I almost drowned!No,not really.:)He just kept holding the swimming donut.This was all about the beach!Hope you'll go to the beach,but not on a crowded day.:)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, every time I go to the beach I go surfing with my brothers. I love being on the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach too, Sam. I'm not a big fan of the sand but I love swimming in the ocean and collecting shells. Thanks for posting pictures. It is fun to see them with your writing.
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!