Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Favorite Library

Do you know what your favorite library is?Well I know mine,and its the NORCO LIBRARY!!!The reasons are that the library has books and I like books a lot!They even have books on sale for just 10cents,25c,50c, and not that many times a book sales for $1.00!Most important to me,they have special events that are always new and diffrent.My favorite events are the horse events but,there's lots more than just horse events!In fact,there's a horse event this week on Thursday!On each horse event a horse comes and you can feed it,pet it,and get information about that type of breed.As many times I go to NORCO LIBRARY,the more I like it.If you want to go there,here's the address:
3954 Old Hamner Rd.
NORCO,CA 92860
You can ask me more about the next Library events at school any time.I will be really happy to see you there and have fun together.

5 comments:

  1. Who wrote this? I love the library too! Actually, I love any place full of books. My husband won't let me go near Barnes and Noble. I have never been to the Norco library before though. Maybe I will check it out! -Mrs. McCullough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs. McCullough! I love libraries, book stores, you name it! I think I'd like to check out the Norco library during the next horse event!
    Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting. i always fall asleep while i am reading books so it takes me a long time to get through a good book. I would love to go to the library one day with you during the next horse event. Until then keep up the good story telling and writing.

    Daddy Vince

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wrote this??????I like libraries too because of all the stories.I even love Promenade library!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote this : Nicole :-)

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!