Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bobbie and I are trying to get free food day

What's up you guys? It's me, Jasmine, again. Bobbie and I are trying to get free food day. Free food day is when you buy it with sand dollars and you get to pick a friend to eat all day and whenever you want. Bobbie and I are trying to ask our family if they will buy McDonalds which would be so cool!!!! Bobbie and I have have 119 sand dollars and it costs 150 sand dollars. Can you figure out how much we need until we have 150 dollars?!?!?!


P.S.Peace out and I hope Bobbie and I can have free food day.

3 comments:

  1. FUNNY JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TRY NTO FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!


    P.S. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT........ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, they are very close, Faith! And remember girls, just because you get to munch out all day in class, doesn't mean you have to eat garbage...you can bring some yummy healthy snacks, like string cheese or Cheez-Itz, or my favorite, celery with cream cheese. YUMMMMMM! I'm getting hungry with all this talk about food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only eat when I'm bored.Witch is everyday!!!!!I have nothing to do at all except reading,playing on my computer,playing with my friends,drawing pictures,sending people,playing with my dogs,and marking them down on my Dog Sheet.And I have no sanddollars.So give me money!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!