Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Friday, November 20, 2009

How Awesome Mrs.Bain Is by Samantha

Mrs.Bain is an awesome teacher.First,she let's us do all sort of crafts.She has us do Halloween and Thanksgiving  crafts so far this year.Next,if we don't understand a math problem,she would go back and show us what to do.And we are able to understand math even better,but we are also far back from the other 4th grade teachers in math.Also,if we did something wrong on a test,she would let us take it back and fix it before she grades it.When I had trouble on one of our math tests,she gave it back to me to fix.Finally,Mrs.Bain is the most greatest teacher of all,that when we're good,she always says something very nice."Have I told you lately,that I love you?" is what she says,and the answer is........"Yes!A million times!"We all love Mrs.Bain so much.And that is all about her.


GO MRS.BAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Samantha, thanks! That was so nice! I have to say, we are only 1 lesson behind the other teachers in math! Whew! I love my class too and want to do whatever I can to help you learn what you need to learn.
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!