Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Cat Again by Brandi

My cat is two years old.His name is Cody. I always giggle when he looks at me because his chin is half white and half black. One time he was spying on a bird outside and then he ran to go get it and then BOOM! He ran into the screen door and he almost broke it. He has a lot of nicknames like Codycoo, Codykinz, Mooshoo,and more. When I look at him I see the best cat in the world. He is the one who makes me smile when I'm sad. He brightens my day with his smile every morning. I dont have two cats but I'm glad I have this one.

1 comment:

  1. I have a cat but she's not special Brandi.She's an evil cat that ruins a hat.But good post!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!