Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Favorite Hotel by:Brandi

My favorite hotel is Aquarious at Laughlin. They have breakfast every morning. Then you can go down stairs and chill out. You can go to get smoothies and ice cream. At night you have a view of lights out your window. It is AMAZING to see other hotels across the street like Edgewater. Its lights have a streak of water, blue going straight down from the top to the bottom. It is really comfy in the hotel beds the maids do a very good
job. That hotel is so AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSOOOOOOMMMME!!
I wish I could go every day of my life.

Brandi

3 comments:

  1. I went to Laughlin for the first time this summer with Mr. Bain and Ian and some other family members and friends. We stayed at the Tropicana Hotel, but we walked all around Laughlin and I walked through the Aquarious. I loved the bright lights too! I also loved the pool and hanging out at Lake Havasu and boating with Mr. Bain's sister. What a fun vacation. Maybe we will go again soon.
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Laughlin. I usually stay at the Riverside. We used to go every Fourth of July when I was a little girl. My parents loved it so much, that they moved there for a while! Mrs. Romain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'v been to a hotel before.But I don't know what it was called.But the maids also did a good job.

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!