Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Family by Emily

Do you want to know about my family? First, there is my brother Evan. He is my favorite brother. He is so silly. He always says funny things like, "Is rain just God sweating?" He read this in Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Next, there is my brother and sister, Eva and Eli. They are the cutest things in the world. They always have the same smile. They both like lollipops, especially Eva. Then there's my mom and my Nanna. They are the nicest ladies in the whole world. They always protect us. They never let us out of their site. Finally, there's my two cats, Josie and Drake. Drake is the fattest one. Josie is the girl who is skinny. That's my family. Tell me about your family!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Emily!Wish my cat was fat.:):):0Jasmine!Get out!My cat sucks!!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!