Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Friday, November 6, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY BY JAYLEN

On October 20, 2009, my mom woke me up and said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". I was so excited. After she said Happy Birthday she gave me a little bag with stuff in it. When I looked inside it was a MILEY Cyrus CD, lotion, a Happy Birthday card, and a Smarty necklace. My mom said to wear it to school. SO when I wore it to school all of my friends were talking to me about my necklace. During school it was fun. When it was time for lunch it was my favorite lunch of the day. It tasted good. After that it was time to go home. I said bye to all of my friends and went home. When we got home, my mom took us to our dad's apartment so he can come to Chilis for my birthday. When we got there the waiter took our order. I wanted a burger, mac and cheese, with Sprite. When we were waiting for our food and drink, the waiter gave us chips and salsa and chicken wings. It was the best. Finally we got our food. It tasted fantastic. This was my best birthday that I ever had.

2 comments:

  1. Our birthday tradition is that the birthday person gets to pick where we go for dinner. I chose Miguel's Sr. this year. They have the tastiest Mexican food ever! I got two dinners...My mom took me to Miguel's on Sunday, then we went to Red Robin with my hubby and kids and friends on Wednesday and my son, Chris, treated us! That was a big surprise to us! It was my best birthday too!
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love birthdays.They are so fun!I made 2 posts about my 5th and 3rd birthday.

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!