Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Cat by Brandi

My cat is two years old.He is so crazy. One time he was in the living room and he was jumping and and running all over the place but he was playing with nothing.Then my friend was at the door and I answerd it.He said"I feel bad for this bird." And I looked down and I saw a bird laying on the ground and it was my cat who did it. He only drinks water from right under the sink so when he goes into the bathroom we know he wants water. My cat is crazy but I still love him.

2 comments:

  1. Funny cat brandi!!!!!!It was soooooooooo funny I almost peed my pants reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See a cat?Live with a cat?Sleep with a cat?I wish I didn't have Jasmine The Bad Cat.Cool cat though Brandi.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!