Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY BROTHER DAMIAN by:Faith

My brother Damian is so wild and sweet! Whenever I get home from school he always says "Miss me,Faith?" He talks already and he is only 2! If we are play fighting he says, "No more Faith." He is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!! He can ride a bike,ride a scooter,count to fifteen,talk,walk,run all by himself!!!!!!!!!!My brother is so cool,funny,and cute that when I get home I can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. that looks like you have a great brother he is so funny and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother sounds adorable! Ian used to really annoy his brother, Chris. Luckily, they get along pretty well now. I'm sure you're a great big sister. You can teach your bro so many cool things!

    I can't wait to read your next post!
    from Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like to read about you and your brother...I think that all this moments are precious and you will remember them forever.
    Mrs.Ana(Niky's mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my brothers would do that to me after Summer Camp.

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!