Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My 5th Birthday by Samantha



When I was four,I always told my dad when my birthday was because him and my grandma had a surprise for my birthday.Going to Disneyland!I kept asking and asking until September 29th.It was a lot of  fun.First,we drove to Disneyland and saw a mountain shaped like a bear.Next,we went on all kinds of different  rides.It was a lot of fun.Then,we slept in a hotel.But I went in the pool next to the hotel first.It was so much fun that we came to our room very late.Last,we went to a Cafe for breakfast.That's me on my birthday with Lelo in the picture.We went on more rides that day.Then we had to go home.I was sad but I know I'll come back someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!