Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Dog, Chomper By Samantha

My wild,crazy dog,Chomper is the cutest, nicest,and the best dog I have ever had! When my mom brought him from her work,I had no clue what to name my dog.I never named a dog until later.I was under my little blanket that my Grandma bought me.I was acting like a ghost.I called "PUPPY!" and he came running towards me.But instead of chasing me like I thought he would,he knocked me down!So then I finally knew what to name him. Chomper!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice dog Samantha!!!!!I bet my dog wont do that!Hes to little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!