Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Friends Asia and Jillian by Jasmine

Hi, my name is Jasmine. You should remember me from the story about Mrs.Bain's birthday. Well, this is about my friends, Asia and Jillian. Asia is a very good friend, she's there when you need her and Jillian is funny and so awesome. Asia and Jillian sit by me. Jillian has passes to Disneyland. Asia collects erasers. Asia and Jillian are always there for me and are guarding me on the way.


P.S. You guys are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jazzie!It's me Samantha.I enjoy that!Have you read mine?About Chomper,Bella,Miko,my brothers and sister,and cute little TinkerBell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me jasmine how you guys doing. Just wanna say hi peace

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!