Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jacob`s Favorite Video Game

My favorite video game is on my PS3. The game is Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. It is probably the most cool video game ever. You get to smash things and throw big debris. The cool part is you can destroy other Transformers. I like to be the Decepticons. They are the ones that are wanting to shut down the Autobots.Sometimes I like to be an Autobot. That is my favorite video game.

2 comments:

  1. Nate I like your story about your BIRTHDAY.It is real funny!I don't believe you won with your mom on your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to say this,I do not like Transformers..but..it's for my brother.Go Transformers!:(But boo Daniel.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!