Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What amazing 4th Graders!

This is Mrs. Bain and I just wanted to make one BIG comment to my students to tell you how impressed I am with your writing! You are all doing a wonderful job on the BLOG and I love reading your poems, stories and reviews!  Keep up the great work!  You know, you can tell your family about the blog so they can visit and read your posts.   If you have Aunts and Uncles, or Grandparents in other states or countries they can read your writing on THIS BLOG!!!! 

Keep the posts coming! 

1 comment:

  1. Mrs.Bain,let me tell you one thing that makes me think the blog is wonderful.Writing on the blog!!!I love this blog!Even because surfing has water and I love water!Er,swimming in water.Cool post!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!