Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We're Ready to Go!

Well kids,
The BLOG is officially ready for you to start writing. Instructions for writing are in our classroom computer center and are being sent home in your Friday folders.

Remember our rules...
1. I have to approve all comments and posts.
2. Nothing rude or disrespectful may be written.
3. Do not use your last name; only first names in your post.
4. Be sure to edit your work before you PUBLISH!
5. You may write about anything you choose: book, restaurant, movie reviews, poetry, short stories, or essays.
6. Have Fun!

I can't wait to see the amazing things that will come from my class!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Fourth Graders,
    My name is Joyce Hilow and I am Mrs. Bain's Aunt. I am a teacher in Fairfax County, VA. I love your BLOG! I especially love your stories. Keep them coming and I promise I'll continue to read them. I will also share your BLOG with the teachers in my school.

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!