Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My dog : Clifford

My dog Clifford is my best friend for almost 7 years.He got named from a T.V. show:"Clifford,The Big Red Dog" ,but actually is a small,brown CHIHUAHUA!!!I got him when I was 3 years old and we have been through a lot with eachother:I pulled his TAIL,I DRAGGED him with the leash up the stairs... He chased me all around the house because of that!! We don't do that anymore,but we always shared happy and sad moments together.He never bites but he KILLED a bird once...I think he did that because he want to play.He is very playful.If I have to share a secret with you :he is afraid of heights.But,don't tell,OK?I LOVE him a lot!CLIFFORD is the BEST dog!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Clifford sounds like a great pet! I wouldn't like getting the dead bird, but I'm sure it was his doggie way of letting you know he loves you. My kitty, Seamus, is playful like Clifford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niky, I like your story. We had a great dog as well. He was a black wiener dog (Dachshund) named Budd. He had a long sway-back so his belly almost touched the ground when he walked. He barked loudly at every visitor to our house but never bit anyone. You could say he was all bark and no bite. He was a good friend to all of us for many years especially our daughter Samantha. He passed away last year mostly from old age. Samantha now has a loving and playful kitty she named Pepper.

    Thanks for your story,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pet! I laughed as I read your description of him. Great job writing about your dog in a fun and interesting way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about your Clifford and truly think I know him from your tremendous description. I love dogs, and have two of my own. Thank you for sharing about Clifford the not-so-big Chihuahua. Keep on writing about things you like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cute chihuahua that is named Choncho. He is white with brown spots. He loves to play with bottles. I love him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well written! Funny too!
    -Nick (McCullough/Romain's class)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how you described Clifford it was great -kacey(McCullough/Romain's class)

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!