Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Friday, May 18, 2012

Super Summer

                   
             School is almost over and you know what that means summer is around the corner!!  Sadly, I am going to miss my little buddie. I am going to sleep in like never before 'good bye alarm.' We are going to stay up all night until we pass out. Also, its my birthday on the 11th so it is going to be awsome!!!! I am so exticed for 5th grade!! I loved  meeting new people and friends in my stupendous 4th grade class. I will miss you guys alot and miss Mrs. Rodgers!!!!



                                                                    By,
                                                                 Annalisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!