Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Friday, May 18, 2012

summer vacation by Retro X

         When I'm on summer vacation I'll probally start playing megaman V and VI. my birthday is in summer and I plan to get the supaboy the FC-16 GO was good but the super boy has better av input and a variety of controllers for it like the super advantage and more.My favorite part of the year was the field trip to promenade park I got hurt but got better later on.I've met many friends this year and 25% of them were fifth graders.I feel angry because at my old school I'd be in middle school not elmentary also in third grade they have a picnic.Mrs.Bain was the best teacher I had . enjoy you're summer vacation .              by Retro X      p.s curse you mrs bain

1 comment:

No rude or mean comments, please!