Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Could Be The One

  I like snow. Who likes snow? Of course everyone does. Today it snowed here in Virginia.
   When I went to school, everyone said that it would snow today. I don't always see snow and I enjoy being in it. I couldn't wait for snow. Everyday I wanted snow.
    And when I was putting my math stuff away, I heard some kids say that it was snowing. I was so excited. I was hoping we could play in it at recess so we could run and have fun. But we didn't have recess so we just looked outside. But I can't tell you why I didn't have recess.
     I was so happy when school was over because of the snow. As I walked in the snow, or ran, I kept getting snow in my shoes. Which I didn't like.
   So now I'm in my house waiting for dad to get home so he can let us out like wild animals. So I'll say what fun it is to play in snow. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear from you, Samantha! How do you like Virginia? Did you have a nice Christmas? How's 5th grade? Is your new school easier/harder/same as Promenade?
    Lots of questions for you!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!