Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my cute dog

Hi my name is lily,I will tell you about my cute dog. First her name is mimi.She has a white coat no spots.Just plain white.She loves to bark,sometimes when she is happy she sounds like if she was singing.When she sleeps she snores a lot.But she is still cute.And she loves to cuddle in the winter.In the Summer she mostly gets hair cuts and has little bows in her hair.In the Spring sometimes she gets hair cuts too.That is all i have to say happy holidays.

2 comments:

  1. VERY COOL. I HAVE A DOG JUST LIKE THAT ONLY WE DON'T PUT BOWS IN HER HAIR. SHE WOULD PROBALY EAT THEM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mrs. Bain its me Sharlee I'm in 3rd grade I wanted to tell you about my dogs. I have three dogs. The first one, is Princess she is a 3 year old Chihuahua. Princess is a bag of cuteness. The second dog, is Sarrita, she 10 years old. Sarrita is a awesome dog. My third dog, is Chester, he is 5 years old. His parents won trophies for those dog stuff thingys. He He ! Anyway BYE !!! and See you Later!!! -Sharlee (third grader)

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!