Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mystery Person

Who can guess who I am? I have short brown hair,brown eyes, wierd voice, and is in Virginia. Who can guess? Anyone? Any one? SAMANTHA! Samantha who? SAMANTHA ROBERTS!!! Greetings to everyone! Hi Mrs.Bain! And thank-you Suzette. Without you, I wouldn't even be writing on this post. Thanks. How is everyone in California? It is getting very cold here.It's been 15*C since the first of December. Well, I just wanted to surprise Mrs.Bain. But also remember something. It's 3 hours upward in Virginia than California. Say if it was 6:00 there, it would be 9:00 here. Who ever wants to email me, my email-address is, dragonfang2000@gmail.com. Or just click on it. I miss you guys! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!