Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Sister the Drummer

Aaaawwwwww! Look how cute she is! And who does that look like? You got it! It's my baby sister Riles! Her real name is Riley. But she has so many nick-names. And what's in her hands? DRUM STIIIIIICKS! My  Grandma brought us Rock Band. I would always sing. And guess who was the dancer ?..................?....................?...........Riles! If only I had a video of her. So,let's get back to the story.......So Granda,bla,bla bla. O.K. So,as my Dad was setting up Rock Band(Lego Rock Band) Riley took the drum-sticks and started to play like this....Bam!Bam!               Bam!   Hit.Tap!Tap!          Bam! Until my dad was done.And I sang So What and Riley started dancing in circles and circles and would sometimes get dizzy and run to  my step-mom. And she would push back onto dancing.(She didn't really push her.She just got her back to dancing.)And the a drum hit from my Dad,a guitar stroke from Grandma and one more hit from Dad and Riles stopped dancing ,fell on her bottom and started clapping.And sometimes a smile or laugh or......a mamamamaamamamamamamamamamama! And I believe that's a YAY!ONCOR!ONCOR!YAY!And that's my sister the drummer.








-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!