Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hey Class!

I hope everyone is enjoying the week off. I know I am!  Unfortunately, I have had a BAD cold and earaches for most of the week but I am getting lots done around the house and am ready to get back to school. 

We have some cool stuff coming up in Social Studies.  February is "Black History Month" and you will be getting information about a research project you will be doing.  In March, we begin learning about the Spanish California missions and you will have a mission project.  For a sneak peek and to check out links about these topics, just visit our class website.  You can get there by clicking on the link on the right side of our BLOG.

I'm happy to see that a couple of you are still blogging.  We need to get more of our friends writing!

I miss you all and will see you on Tuesday, February 16th!

Mrs. Bain

1 comment:

  1. ms. Bain, you are the coolest, most awesome teacher - when I grow up I want to be like you so much ---

    Keep up the fantastic work - your students are very, very lucky to have a teacher like you

    prayers

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!