Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Help Haiti by Samantha and Haiti




Hey everyone! It's me,Samantha.And I have a friend with me...I'm haqiotoi@!Her name's Haiti. Haiti's my animal.TGhjty"aS rtkifghnr!@She typed,That's right!And we want to say something very important.hnAV EW YTLOUY NHARTS A Bopujrt NHaikrtik?She typed,Have you heard about Haiti?n ds bnol  noltr  mwe.HNAIKRi trfhjnsea tghnjse polac ew.And no not her.The place.ewsa.tjhetrre ewasd asmn rsartytjhwqsailre./There was an earthqauke.zN S RTERTY TYLO  tr5ol  maK,WE ;dfjmsjdnmxd./ And try to donate at redcross.org.Millions of small,young babies need your help,and sick children all over their plains.they could really use your help.










-Samantha and jhaqkitrik./(Haiti.)

1 comment:

  1. I already donated.But more people should donate too.Haiti really needs your help.And I don't mean the dog!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!