Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Saturday, June 12, 2010

 Hello. I am Suzette. Remember me? I am a nice sweet girl. Well, if you don't I don't know where you were when Mrs.Bain taught us all.Well, I am done cleaning up my... ROOM!!! It was done at 3:00 or 2:00 or something around there. Now I am typing for the first time today.I never got to eat breakfast today so I am hungry!!! My mom says that it is to late to eat anything and my dad said that the cake was the last thing I would eat today. I AM SO HUNGRY TODAY!!! Wait... I have a toy car inside my room.Well I have to go. BYE!!!PEACE!!!ADIOS!!!AND FAREWELL!!! I LIVE AT 611 ROCK VISTA CORONA CA 92879 (951)898-6786!!!

1 comment:

  1. delete your address and phone number! this blog is on the internet for the world to see...even weirdos!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!