Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Awesome Mrs.Bain Is

Dear Mrs.Bain,
You have been an awesome teacher. You are the best teacher in the whole wide world. I hope to see you again next year in fifth grade. Next year if you could choose any teacher throughout the whole world I would choose you again because you will never stand kids like us get hurt. If I get hurt you would help me but, I won't have you again next year. Have a great summer Mrs.Bain!
Love,
Suzette

1 comment:

  1. Suzette, Thanks so much for your kind words! You are sweet. I loved having you in my class. I'm pretty sure I had the best class in the world this year! :-) You can visit me when you are in 5th grade.
    Hope you're having a good summer!
    Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!