Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The End of School is REALLY BORING by Isabel island

    Today is the first day of summer vacation and I am bored out of my mind!!!MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!Im in my living room with my sister and theres' nothing to do.I can't wait until she's asleep>;)   OH NO SHE JUST READ WHAT I WROTE,NOW MY PLANS ARE RUINED.Well,I have to go .Good bye,from your sad and bored friend Isabel Island.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my poor bored Isabel! I am having a wonderful summer! I go swimming almost every day. You should plan a playdate with Nicole then you can come swimming with us too! I've been doing lots of NOTHING but I LOVE it! I wonder what grade I will be teaching next year. I hope my class will all say hello in the fall :-) Have a fun rest of the summer-read a good book and write a review of it!

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!