Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Monday, December 21, 2009

MY SISTER,DESTINY BY:FAITH

My sister Destiny is sooooooooo mean.Just kidding, Igot you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the best and only sister I have......when i get home from school  I miss her because she is always at school...and i really miss her because i always want to play with her outside.She gets home at six and I really hate that because I have to wait for her ,yet I still have my baby brother to entertain me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What fun things do you and your sister do together? I had 2 big brothers and they were MEAN to me when we were little but we get along very well now. I wish I had a sister!
    -Mrs. Bain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.Your sister sounds neat.Not neat,but COOOOLL! If only I can get my brothers to be like that:)


    -Samantha;)

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!