Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

Merry Christmas!



I hope everyone is enjoying our winter vacation!  I celebrated two wonderful Christmas's.  Last week we all went to my brother's house, in Huntington Beach and ate great food and opened presents.  We got tons of presents for the kids but the grownups each pulled a name out of a hat and bought one gift.  I pulled out my neice's name and gave her a gift card to a store she loves and some really cute earrings.  I got a cool new board game that we played right away.  My brother barbequed and made a deep-fried turkey outdoors.  It was so delicious!

Today, Mr. Bain's family came to our house.  We had Mexican food and lots of yummy desserts.  We watched, The Tale of Despereaux, and laughed at lots of funny stories about when Mr. Bain was a litte boy.  I think he was on Santa's naughty list! 

I can't wait to ring in the New Year.  2010 is going to be a fantastic year and the class will be setting some serious goals when we return to school on January 4th.  Be thinking about your personal learning goals and we will be working together when we return to put those goals into action!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Mrs. Bain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No rude or mean comments, please!