Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Blogging by the Coolest 4th Grade Class Ever

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My 9th birthday

Hey. It's me Suzette and my birthday party for my 9th year alive was so awesome!!! On that day I invited all the girs and these people came: Jazmine,Jaylene,Jaylen,Nicole,Lily,Katie,Carmen,Cameron,Justin,Zayn,
Micheal,Mirriam,Youseff,Asia,and alot of other people, but these are the important people who came.My friends,and family.They are what matter to me more than anything else in the world. But I love my teachers:Mr.Rhoton,Mrs.Green,Ms.Green,Mrs.Crough,and Mrs.Bain.They helped me when i was stuck on my work and they're always there for me. I have to go. Bye

4 comments:

  1. I came too!Are we not friends?!/!?!?!/!!;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever you are yes we are friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot sorry Jillian we are still friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus Mrs.Saadat too. She is my Fifth grade teacher

    ReplyDelete

No rude or mean comments, please!